ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR ART AND ARCHITECTURE SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Online applications for art and architectures studies are open on CampusArt network website to February 11, 2015.
CampusArt is a network of French institutions offering university level programs within the field of art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of Education, Foreign Affairs and Culture and the ANdÉA (Association Nationale des Écoles Supérieures d’Art).
The website gives information about degrees in Art (plastic arts, design, visual communication, fashion, music, interior architecture…) and in Architecture in France and helps choosing a school of Art or Architecture, public or private, or another university
The website http://www.campusart.org gives acces (under specific conditions) to degrees at preparatory classes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Post-Master’s and Doctorate’s levels, in a wide choice of schools.
An online quick and interactive application process enables students to choose their degrees with a unique application form which can be seen by more than 50 schools.
An answer will be given on March, 15th 2015 (warning: applications will be closed at the February 11, 2015) which enables to prepare the stay as soon as possible.
This online service is totally free until the applicant decides to accept a degree’s suggestion.
This online application process is available everywhere in the world. CampusArt does not substitute for CAF-procedure implemented in most countries where a visa is required. CEF-procedure is compulsory in concerned countries.
Session 2014-2015 calendar goes at follows:
• November 4, 2014 – February 11, 2015: Opening of CampusArt website. Students complete electronic application
• February 11, 2015: Deadline for online applications on CampusArt website
• February 11, 2015: Written applications must be submitted at Campus France Paris
• February 11, 2015: Students undergo telephone interviews and videoconference. Member institutions extend offers of admission to the candidates on their CampusArt platform.
• March 15, 2015: Deadline for admission offers by member institutions to the students
• March 30, 2015 – April 15, 2015: Students accept or decline admission offers on their CampusArt account
• April 15, 2015: Deadline for confirmation of entry into the program by the students on their CampusArt account. Closing of CampusArt website
• April 17, 2015: Preparation and submission of original certificates preregistration by institutions
Written applications must be submitted to Campus France Agency in Paris on February 11, 2015 at the latest.